Friday 12 September 2008

Senz Umbrellas


Again thanks to PSFK.COM for this.

Weirdly I was thinking about this the other day when I was walking through London without a brolly and low and behold it was pissing down. Again (to think I moved down from Scotland for this weather)

I was looking at the design of a brolly, which had been discarded at the side of the road as it had inverted and a few spokes were missing, and it got me thinking as to why the design hadn't been dramatically changed in ohh........say 100 plus years.

Here we have Senz's take on the 21st century brolly - a fine example and one that I'll definitely be buying.

I'd prefer one with a sensor that prevents the shorter people of this world stabbing me in the eye with theirs........but I'll soldier on with one eye, I suppose that's why I have two.

No comments: